To protect the personal information of the data subject (customer) under Article 30 of the “Personal Information Protection Act” and to facilitate the prompt and smooth processing of related grievances arising from the customer, LABTOLAB CO., LTD. establishes and discloses guidelines for handling personal information as follows:
1. Purpose of processing personal information
LABTOLAB CO., LTD. handles personal information for the following purposes and do not use it for any purpose other than the following purposes:
- Confirmation of customer intention to sign up, identification and certification of person based on service provision to customer, maintenance and management of membership, payment of amount by supply of goods or services, supply and delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
(1) When collecting the personal information from a data subject, LABTOLAB CO., LTD. handles and retains personal information within the agreed period of personal information retention and utilization or the period of personal information retention and use under the relevant Acts and subordinate statutes.
(2) The specific period of personal information processing and retention are as follows:
- Customer subscription and management: Until the service contract or membership cancellation. Provided, that if the claim-obligation relationship remains, the subscription and management of the customer shall be maintained until the relevant claim-obligation is settled.
- Supply record of contract, withdrawal of subscription, payment, goods, etc. in e-commerce: 5 years
3. Third party provision of personal information
LABTOLAB CO., LTD. does not provide any personal information to third parties except as provided for in Article 17 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”, such as separate consent of the data subject and special provisions of the law.
4. Consignment of personal information processing
(1) For smooth handling of personal information, LABTOLAB CO., LTD. consigns personal information processing as follows:
- Operation of the A/S center
- Consigned person (consignee): OO electronic
- Contents of consigned work: Provide customer-facing product A/S
(2) Pursuant to Article 25 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”, LABTOLAB CO., LTD. specifies matters concerning the prohibition of personal information processing, restrictions on re-consignment, management and supervision of the consignee, and responsibilities in the document, and supervise whether the consignee handles personal information safely.
5. Rights, duties, and method of exercising the data subject and legal representative
The data subject may exercise the following right to protect their personal information for LABTOLAB CO., LTD. at any time:
1. Request access to personal information;
2. Request a correction if personal information contains errors, etc.;
3. Request a deletion;
4. Request a suspension of processing.
6. Process of Personal Information Item
LABTOLAB CO., LTD. handles the following personal information items:
- Payment information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, mobile number, gender, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account number, etc.
7. Destruction of personal information
(1) LABTOLAB CO., LTD. destroys personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary owing to the expiry of the retention period, attainment of the purpose of processing the personal information, etc.
(2) LABTOLAB CO., LTD. destroys personal information in the following ways:
- Electronic files: Formatting storage media such as file deletion and disk
- Handwriting documents: shredding or incineration
8. Measures to secure personal information safety
LABTOLAB CO., LTD. is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information:
- Administrative measures: establishment and implementation of an internal management plans, regular training for employees, workers, etc.
- Technical measures: manage access rights, such as setting a password for a personal information processing system (or a computer where personal information is stored), install security programs such as vaccine software and encrypt files where personal information is stored.
- Physical measures: lock, access control, etc. of places where personal information is stored and archived.
9. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
(1) LABTOLAB CO., LTD. uses “cookie” to store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide personalized service to users.
(2) Cookies are small amounts of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and are sometimes stored on the hard disk inside the user's PC computer.
a. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying their visits and usage patterns, popular search terms, security access, etc. for each service and website they visit.
b. Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Cookie: You may refuse to save cookies through the Tools at the top of the web browser Internet Options Options in the privacy menu.
c. Refusing to save cookies may lead to difficulties in using custom services.
10. Personal Information Protection Entity
LABTOLAB CO., LTD. comprehensively takes charge of personal information processing, and to handle grievances and remedial compensation in relation to personal information processing, we designate a privacy officer as follows:
▶ Privacy Officers (business owner or representative)
Name: OOO Position: OOO
Contact: Phone number , Email , Fax number